The Catalyst Coach Certification (CCC) Program is an ICF Level 1 Accredited Coaching Program that will impart to you Coaching Essentials, Core Competencies, and the Models and Tools from our FLOW5 C.O.A.C.H Process to impact your life and the lives of many others. I am passionate about supporting you to extend your influence and reach to become more than you ever dreamed imaginable.
This Program is a “Fully Online” experience and is created on our LearnDash platform that is both Interactive and Engaging on many levels. It has Live Webinars, Pre-Recorded Videos, and Modules that are easy to access on PDF, Coaching Toolkits and so much more.
I am thoroughly committed to your success as your Master Coach and Mentor as we co-create fresh new masterpieces that feature your life, your passions, and strengths to the many you will impact moving forward.
Are you ready for the ride of your life? Let’s get there together!
Mel Leow, MCC
Founder of APIC & Catalyst
Curator & Master Coach
Catalyst Coach Certification (CCC)
Certification Standards for the CCC Program
Coach Specific Training:
This consists of 52.5 hours of coach specific interactions as “synchronous” hours and a minimum of 13.1 hours in reading and writing which will be considered as “asynchronous” hours learning time.
All participants will need to ensure to not exceed their absences for the program in order to be certified through our program. Attending our “Live” Coaching Webinars is similar to attending a class – you have to be “present” in the room.
One-on-One Coaching Hours:
These sessions hours must be tracked using a spreadsheet for validation purposes. Client contact information in the form of either an email or phone is needed on the sheet. It is your responsibility as the Coach to obtain your client’s approval to feature their contact details on the spreadsheet.
Note that Group coaching, Role playing exercises or Masterclasses do not count towards the one-on-one requirement for the CCC program.
Mentor Feedback & Mentor Coaching
You will also be part of a Group Mentor Coaching program (10 hours – 7 hours Group and 3 hours 1-on-1) as part of the Level 1 CCC Program to achieve ICF Credentials.
You can learn more about the ICF’s requirements here: https://coachfederation.org/mentor-coaching
Minimum Skill Requirements/Core Competencies:
All of these “Core Competencies” are taught throughout the CCC program. However, CCC cannot 100% guarantee that the ICF would endorse or agree with the CCC presentation of these Core Competencies.
There are some things that may disqualify you from being able to say that you are a Catalyst Coach Certified (CCC) Coach;
- Participants who do not fulfil ALL of the program’s certification requirements cannot receive the certification, and therefore cannot claim to be a CCC Coach.
- Participants are expected to treat our program as they would showing up for any other College or University program. Participants who leave the webinar prematurely, are continually missing from “live” webinars with no apparent reason, will be considered as absent.
- Participants who have not completed their payment of the program in full or in part.
- Participants who have repetitive or chronic challenges with integrity, accountability and availability, or are not open to the feedback / feedforward given by our assigned Mentor Coaches.
- Participants who cannot prove their competence in the essentials, core competencies and all other practical aspects of Coaching, to the standards of the Mentor Coach. Please note that we reserve the right and hold sole discretion to whether any participant is “qualified” to be a Catalyst Certified Coach.
- Participants who have received warnings or expulsion from the program, due to any sort of disruption, conflict or any other serious breach of conduct to the Trainers, Mentor Coaches, Staff of Catalyst or APIC and all other Participants.
- Participants who have exceeded the time and grace period of extension given to complete all of their assessments.
- Participants who have not agreed to all of the above-mentioned points will be considered to have breached the agreements of qualification and certification of the CCC program.
- Participants who refuse or are unwilling to agree and adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics and Conduct.
ICF Code of Ethics:
Part One: ICF Definitions
Part Two: Standards of Ethical Conduct
Section 2: Conflicts of Interest
Section 3: Professional Conduct with Clients
Section 4: Confidentiality/Privacy
Section 5: Continuing Development
Part Three: The Pledge of Ethics
For the full details click this link here https://coachingfederation.org/ethics